Onondaga County System of Care
When has it been a bad thing to ask someone if they need help?
Mental health problems impact one in five American children, yet only 20 percent get the services they need. Often perceived as less “real” than physical ailments, behavioral and emotional issues carry a stigma that can delay treatment.
On average, children experience mental health symptoms for seven years before they receive help. Many parents do not know where to get help or have and health insurance does not always cover the costs associated with mental health care.
Treatment works and can greatly improve children’s success in home, school and community.
If you or someone you know needs help with behavioral or emotional issues, contact our ACCESS team at (315) 463-1100.
- 02/09 3:30 pmOnondaga Youth Move Support Group
- 02/23 3:30 pmOnondaga Youth Move Support Group
- 02/28 3:30 pmYouth Leadership Training
- 03/07 3:30 pmYouth Leadership Training
- 03/09 3:30 pmOnondaga Youth Move Support Group
Got Art? 2015